School Updates & Resources
Click tabs and files below to read important updates & access resources for your family.
- Student Work Dashboard - May 2020
- Learning At Home Parent Dashboard - April 27
- Learning At Home Parent Dashboard - April 20
- Learning At Home Parent Dashboard - April 13
- Learning Resources Week of March 30 - April 3
- Media Release - Detroit Public TV Adjusts Schedule for Home Learning
- Resources for Families to Keep Students Engaged
- Free Online Resources from Superintendent Farris
- Student Work 6/15/20
- Student Work 6/8/20
- Student Work 6/1/20
- Student Work 5/25/20
- Student Work 5/18/20
- Student Work 5/11/20
School Closed Temporarily
Following the Federal Government’s extension of social distancing guidelines, Governor Whitmer signed an executive order April 2nd to suspend face-to-face learning at K-12 schools for the remainder of the school year. The action was taken to continue slowing the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Beginning April 6th, learning will be guided at home utilizing packets prepared weekly by your child’s teacher. See links above for more information, and please continue to check back for updates.
Free Grab & Go Bags that include breakfast and lunch are available to any child under the age of 18 during the school closure period. Depending on the weather, pick-up will be curbside or inside on Wednesdays & Fridays from 9:00 am – 12:00 pm. Please bring carrying bags or boxes as you will pick-up multiple days of food for each child.
Michigan Department of Health Call Center:
8:00am – 5:00pm